Missing the most after 2 months

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHard

Quote from: JW on 15 March 2017, 03:42:26 PM
If you click "need help" in the game client it takes you to the "Support" forum. However, that forum does not contain Chris is me's great unofficial guide (http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=1100.0), which is in the "How to Play" forum. I'd suggest adding a stickied link to Chris's post in the "Support" forum as well.

I was about to suggest a similar thing. Also, a direct link to this guide would be useful, although then it wouldn't be an unofficial guide anymore.

Sharajat

1) No more chat buttons

2) Chat log record choices made by non-chat buttons

3) Full log available post game for download (including actions you don't see)

4) Ranking

Toonster

I know this is a bit late, but I've not been playing for a while, hence not on the forums.

My two wish list items (big ticket, so I know they may not be for a while, particularly if you are still working on basic bugs)
1) Some form of in-game tutorial, even if it is a basic guided bot-game.
2) An app version (my wish is Android, but I know there are other people on other systems :-) ) The web version really doesn't work on my android (Samsung Tab A) - it freezes and crashes most games, and having to re-load three or four times a game (and often reload the reload because it won't come back up first time...) means that I dare not play against another human, and the bots get old after a while. This is the one thing that is stopping me from buying a full subscription (I'm not on the free one as I didn't have one on the MF site) - as soon as there is an android version, I'll be in there!

UncleLion

3 month and we still waiting. Please: tell us something about app. When we may expect ios or android version (second quater 2017 or later?)

Stef

Quote from: UncleLion on 28 March 2017, 03:41:36 PM
3 month and we still waiting. Please: tell us something about app. When we may expect ios or android version (second quater 2017 or later?)

Sorry, but no. We have too many missing features, bugs and improvements to go on the current platform right now to be working on dedicated apps. We do try to make/keep the web version playable on mobile devices though.