-non-base quick match

Psyduck

I'd like to add:

- Inheritance
- A good interface for durations, especially duration attacks

Stef

Quote from: Psyduck on 01 March 2017, 08:23:49 AM
I'd like to add:
You don't get to add, but I do appreciate more people writing their personal top 2-3 things.

Ingix

1) An AI that does at least reasonable things at a tactical level (not Chapeling its Provinces or discarding its own 2 Gold with Oracle)

2) An AI that takes into account Landmarks: It seems not to care at all about Bandit Fort/Wall (negative victory points for certain cards), it doesn't consider buying a curse even with 12 victory points on Defiled Shrine and generally acts (in my limited capacity to watch its behavior) as though a landmark doesn't exist.

3)Visual implementation of the "-1 card draw" token (right on top of the player's deck, please) and the "-1 coin gain" token (not sure where, maybe in the area that already potentially contains Journey token, coin tokens a.s.o.

Martin plays Piano

Here is my wishlist for the Top3:

Leaderboard tab
- please not only for 2P games – it should include also 3-4P games
- as an alternative there are several sub-leaderboards (2P / multiP / daily, weekly, monthly boards etc)
- report of last x game numbers with results per player (to be re-loaded again)

Lobby tab
- to get rid of the unuseful table tab
- chat with friends without joining tables
- graphical lobby with all players and tables and status (to join, to spec, private or public)
- leaderboard level of players to be shown in the lobby as well

Game visualization and text log reduction
- show game interactions more visually (to get rid of the text game log)
- show slow-motion summary of the last 1-2 turns per player (press replay button)

Gretings
Rachmaninoff

kn1tt3r

My Top 3 would be:

- Make game playable without log (not that important for ME, but it's essential for the casual player)
- Implement the missing cards
- Add leaderboard

Jacob Marley

My biggest want is the leaderboard.  My situation is that in the last months of MF, I basically didn't play at all so my ranking fell to zero (or very low).  I feel that this is well below my actual skill and means that now, even with good match, I am being paired with low ranked players.  I think I may have lost once or twice, tied once and won a bunch.  The problem is that I am rarely really challenged.   

JunkDealer

My Top 3.... As a player who almost only plays bots.

1) Offline App for Android and iOS  (This has been my #1 request from way back in GOKO days.  Ever since I had (and still have) that old iOS free app for the base set of cards)
2) A variety of Bots (different play styles and difficulty levels)
3) Campaign Mode

There are lots of little things too, but while I find little things irksome I can manage my expectations around them.  What I'm looking for are big changes not little ones.  The things I've identified are all major features that are missing. 

Since we are stating what our top 3 items are it may also be worthwhile looking back at one of the initial announcements:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=15162.0

I see other people outlining some of those small things and frankly I'm surprised there are still cards that have not been implemented (Inheritance and Stash).  Especially so, given the original post of "We will never be late on releasing new expansions".  Granted these cards aren't new expansions, but that we are still two months post release without these cards and no indication that they will be available anytime soon makes me question the ability of ShuffleIt to deliver.  I find it even more puzzling when re-reading that massive thread that last April Inheritance was reportedly working properly.  But alas I'm diverting back to my "Communication is King" speech and that omelet is already over beaten.

Cave-O-Sapien

1) Ranking system

2) More frequent communication

twasa

My top ones are:

1. Decent matches with good match. I think MF's automatch did better, in my case.
2. Probably a requirement for 1), ranking, without a large daily decay.
3. A way to invite players to a game, with some control over who joins the table, like one could with the goko salvager extension, e.g. "twasa's 3p 3000+ vpoff". This mostly for players who enjoy games that have more than 2 players.

jsh

1. QuickMatch options or default Familiar Cards to all cards for new users or give new users a tutorial on how to set their Familiar Cards and direct them to it right away
2. Move reactions and durations out of the log and onto the GUI
3. Stricter timeouts / a real timer / Timeout options

ThetaSigma12

1) App version, especially for Amazon store so I don't miss oit.

2) A better AI.

Bbl

1. Working AI with different playstyles and difficulty levels
2. Leaderboard vs AI, with increasing AI difficulty the higher you climb
3. Offline App for mobile phone
(4. Campaigns or Puzzles
5. UI Improvements, most importantly Duration Attacks)

AI is crucial when you play on a mobile device. With connection on and off, I cannot guarantee a good match for humans, thus I need to play Lord Trashington over and over again.

markus

1) Better visibility of (-1)-tokens and durations (attacks, set aside cards with Archive / Haven)

2) Being able to play / understand everything without log (especially on own turn, e.g. Hunting Party)

3) Sensible rankings that allow for more options in good match (e.g. how low am I willing to go in terms of opponent's skill in order to get a quicker match)

SirDagen

I really miss listing the contents of our decks at the victory screen.

Also there are some strange buttons around ("no treasures" for black market gets me every time). (A statistic for when the undo function is used most often might be insightful.)
Greetings,
SirDagen