Tower doesn't score Knights?

Previous topic - Next topic

dougo

I bought all the Knights (empty pile), but I didn't get any VP from the Tower for them. I know Dame Josephine is a VP card but shouldn't I have gotten points for the other 9?

Ingix

It seems that this is a display bug in the sense that the points are taken into account when calculating the total score, but not listed in the detailed end-of-game summary. At least that's what I assume from a similar reports:

http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=1348.msg4259#msg4259

Ingix

This bug is becoming stranger. See attached the end screen of game #1951137. This game ended when three piles were empty: Knights, Tournaments and Counterfeits.

I had at the end 8 Knights (7 non-victory cards) and 2 Tournaments (checked with Log). The game did award me the Tower points in the overall sum, it just didn't show them in the end screen detailed list.

The bot had 4 Tournaments and 5 Counterfeits (not checked with Log, but my heavy use of Knights lead to a lot of trashing by the bot). The end screen shows that in the Tower description for the bot, but still only gives him 5 points for Tower in the detailed description. Again, the total sum at the top acknowledges the additional 4 points due to the Tournament.