incredibly small card windows

Previous topic - Next topic

arcee

When playing this week, whenever a pop-up window containing cards appeared (Black market, Cartographer) it was incredibly small, my opponent did not seem to be having this issue.  The cards had to be each zoomed in on for me to see them. This was not the case for me in January.  Using Firefox on Windows 7.

Ingix

Confirmed, to me it happened with Scavenger. All the cards were in singles (not all Coppers combined), though I don't remember if that was already so previously.

ffejselur

A recent update purported to fix tiny reveal windows on some platform, maybe tablets? My guess is they fixed a problem for some and accidentally created one for others. Same issue for me (Firefox/Win10), noticed first on Envoy selection windows. Suggestion: try zooming in/out (Ctrl+/-) to see if it helps.

yed

Try changing your browser window dimensions.

Ingix

I'm playing on Windows 7/8 with Firefox. Sometimes the selection is big, sometimes small. I *think* it has to do with the layout of the cards.

In the "Big" picture the normal case is shown: 10 cards in the supply, the events to the right of them. As a result, the revealed cards are shown 'big'.

In the "Small" picture, I have added Young Witch to the supply, which causes an 11th Bane card to be added to the supply. Now the layout changes: The 2 events are shown smaller below the 2 rows of supply cards,and the revealed cards are much smaller than before.

The reason for the difference seems to be that the revealed cards must stay above the 'center info area' and can cover the last row of 'static cards' only by a certain amount. Since in the second (small) case we have 3 rows of 'static cards', there is less vertical space available.

Polk5440

I agree with Ingex. It does not seem to be a resolution only issue.