Matching -> Friendlist buggy

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHard

Usually when I am on the Matching tab, I see a list with all my Friends. Or at least I should, shoudn't I?

I think it is a bug that some of my friends are not shown. Some only when they are disconnected, some only when playing. Is there any logic behind who is shown when?

Browser: Chrome, latest version.

Martin plays Piano

Generally the activity status in the matching tab is somehow ,,mysterious" – is there somewhere a legend with an overview of all current status and their intent ?

In practise I press "join" and mostly find my buddies somewhere – so finally the given status are not really that relevant for me. From this point of view I suggest the following reduction in the status variety:

logged in       newly logged in, but no further actions since then
                perhaps just creating a new table, but not yet ready)

waiting         table is ready, but game hasn't started, so waiting for other players
                (should be the default status after the game has ended)
                (amount of players might be senseful to see)

playing         actively playing, game is up and running
                (don't know, if host or not-host is a relevant information)

spectating      sitting at table, but never played there

All 4 status can be joined or not-joined (based on the friends list and dependent from the game options).
All status should be updated live – not only when I repress "matching tab".
"Disconnected" which is today in the activity list, is irrelevant, because the player is offline anyway.

Have fun
Rachmaninoff

PS @ SkyHard: and of course the list should contain all online friends from your list - so far I didn't made similar experiences, that friends who should be there, aren't there - but perhaps my buddy list is too long to have a clear overview about that ...

SkyHard

Quote from: Martin plays Piano on 09 March 2017, 07:12:08 PM
Generally the activity status in the matching tab is somehow ,,mysterious"

Yes, that's what I mean. With only a hand ful of friends it is easy to see if one is missing ;)