Make it Easier to use Expansions

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDetour

I just purchased the expansions and I wish there was a way to use them more effectively.  Quick Matching typically matches me with another player with just base Kingdom cards.

It would be great if I could create a Table with a randomized Kingdom (taken from sets that I selected) and the matchmaker could match me with players who are looking for any game or a game that included cards outside of the base set.  I'd like to be able to pick which sets I get matched with.

Perhaps just making Tables work better/easier is the proper fix for this.  It seems right now that they are pretty much unusable as they constantly bounce around.  Everytime I join a table, the player is either AFK or can't see that I am ready (or can't click ready themselves) because games never start.

Thanks for reading.

jsh

This might not be your problem, but just in case, go to "Familiar Cards" and make sure you have everything set to Familiar. (in other words, not grayed out)

TheDetour

Quote from: jsh on 17 March 2017, 02:36:37 PM
This might not be your problem, but just in case, go to "Familiar Cards" and make sure you have everything set to Familiar. (in other words, not grayed out)

I tried that - I still get cards from other expansions, even when I set max Familiar Cards to 0.

Jacob Marley

I exclusively use Good match and never have this problem.  It is also rare that I cannot be matched fairly quickly.