News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Possession-Outpost

Previous topic - Next topic

squirezucco

Rules question and a bug.

Rules question: If I get possessed and my possessor plays outpost, who gets the outpost turn?

Bug: I got double possessed (or worse), and my possessor outposted during my turn (it was an ugly game for me), and the game asked me whether to outpost or possess again first, but there was no place to click which to choose. We had to resign the game, which, frankly, was a blessing. Either it's a card bug or an interface issue (i.e., I couldn't find the place to click "continue".

Thanks.

Squirezucco

Stef

Quote from: squirezucco on 24 March 2017, 10:02:58 PM
Rules question and a bug.

Rules question: If I get possessed and my possessor plays outpost, who gets the outpost turn?

If Alice posseses Bob, the extra turn that is generated is owned by Bob. The only difference with a normal turn by Bob is that Alice is making the decisions (and the when-would-gain and when-trash triggers). So whenever some other card is referring to "You", that's still Bob.

Whether or not Bob gets the outpost turn, depends on the previous turn. So if Alice just played one possession and then Outpost on Bobs turn, Bob takes another turn.
Instead, when Alice plays two possessions and during the second one she plays outpost, Bob doesn't get anything.

Quote from: squirezucco on 24 March 2017, 10:02:58 PM
Bug: I got double possessed (or worse), and my possessor outposted during my turn (it was an ugly game for me), and the game asked me whether to outpost or possess again first, but there was no place to click which to choose. We had to resign the game, which, frankly, was a blessing. Either it's a card bug or an interface issue (i.e., I couldn't find the place to click "continue".

Thanks.

Squirezucco

The question is correct... you still have multiple extra turns awaiting, and have to choose which one goes first. If there was no button to answer this question that's strange and certainly a bug.