Trusty Steed played by clicking prize pile

Previous topic - Next topic

Rabid

#2216749 (1p)
When Trusty Steed is in hand.
You can play it by clicking on the prize pile.
The pile is also highlighted, same as the action cards in hand.

Rabid

Rabid

Ingix

I just did a recheck on this problem, and the general behavior is consistent with the theory that every 'public' action pile not in the supply is affected. The 'public' is meant to exclude the Black Market deck. There are 2 anomalies, however:

a) Prize pile (for Tournament): Only works for one card at a time from the prize pile, namely the one you get shown when you right click the Prize pile. This is normally Trusty Steed, but in game 4593732 I got it to be Followers. No idea why and how that card changes, in another test game I got all 5 prizes but still I was shown Trusty Steed when right-clicking.

b) Fugitive (for Peasant) is simply not affected by this behavior! If this problem is to be tackled, here might be a good start to see what's different about Fugitive.

ADDITION (11.07.2017): I checked this again for 1.2.9 and it seems that the behavior is inconsistent (much more than I assumed initially). In a new game Spoils sometimes were playable by clicking on their pile, in later turns they weren't. I got Soldier not playable (by clicking on their pile) on turn and playable later. Fugitive was also in the sometimes playable/not-playable category.