News:

SMF - Just Installed!

swamp hag

Previous topic - Next topic

jtim1013

When playing a recent game, I gained two curses when buying a port after the other player had played one swamp hag.  The card states that "when any other player buys a card, he gains a Curse".  Anyone else having issues with getting extra curses without buying a card?

Stef

Quote from: jtim1013 on 28 March 2017, 08:08:02 PM
When playing a recent game, I gained two curses when buying a port after the other player had played one swamp hag.  The card states that "when any other player buys a card, he gains a Curse".  Anyone else having issues with getting extra curses without buying a card?

Please, please write down the game number when something like this happens. I'm sorry to say this, but quite often people thinks something is a bug while it turns out to be a mistake of some kind later on.

If you do report the game number it becomes relatively easy to verify the bug, instead of near impossible.

jeebus

If the game number is that important, it really should be much more visible. It should be in the log and on the scoring screen. I actually had to ask in the forum for where the game number is, because I never noticed it in the chat.

Philip

Since version 1.2 it's also the first line in the gamelog.

AdamH

Quote from: Philip on 06 April 2017, 05:09:54 PM
Since version 1.2 it's also the first line in the gamelog.

It would be much more helpful if it was also the last line in the game log. Also if it was visible somewhere else on the end screen other than the game log.

Ingix

Maybe put it big on the ending screen. Since I rarely chat during a game, I normally have my chatlog full with game numbers against bots.

Some time ago I suggested and Stef agreed that players should have access to their past games. If the games there wert listed like "Game against XYZ on Friday 1:00:00pm" (preferably the user's local time), it would also be much easier for a player to go back later and retrieve the game number, if he forget at the moment.