Ready button not working

Previous topic - Next topic

goldengirl

I have tried multiple times to play, but the ready button will not work.  I've reloaded the game, tried match vs bot, tried every trick in my playbook, but the Ready button continues to not work.  Help!

Linda B

At least I know I'm not alone.

wolpoffm

Same here.  I set my deck and pressed ready but the game does not advance.

jaina8851

Had the same problem. I refreshed the page and it worked, but I feel bad for the person who was in the original table I started :(

matze345

Same problem. Here using dominion online is not possible. Clicking on Bot match gets me to the New Table site. Then the Ready button doesn't react. Is the server too busy?

LadyElle

It will not work for me either. I am trying to play a bot. LR shows up as ready, but when I press my ready button, nothing happens.

AbleTS

Same problem here!  The second person that needs to click the ready button is unable to click ready.

Thank you for your help! :)

Jrx1509

Yes I am having the same problem, the ready button does not respond and I cannot start any games. Please fix immediately.

severly

Same problem.  I hope someone from Shuffle iT chimes in soon and lets us know what is going on.

FrogOrCat

My son and I tried to play earlier today and had to (GASP!) pull out the actual game to play. The horror!

MaartenRobinson

Same here ... at the moment I can't play because of this ...not happy at all. Disappointed!

Gunnison

Same issue.  I take it no one knows of a fix?

Linda B

THE FIX (temporarily anyway) is to keep hitting that READY button over and over and it will eventually let you in.

Stef

Quote from: Linda B on 28 March 2017, 10:51:00 PM
THE FIX (temporarily anyway) is to keep hitting that READY button over and over and it will eventually let you in.

Sorry about that. The problem was with one of our gameservers, and when you hit ready it picks one sort of at random, except that that broken one (frankfurt) was really quiet so almost always preferred. If you were lucky you got connected to the tokyo gameserver which was fine.

The reboot solved it though, now both gameservers are working and I'll start the 3rd one (oregon) soon as well.