Trying to retrieve my account from Making Fun

Previous topic - Next topic

bklynb

Hi, I had an account on the previous website domain for Dominion, but I don't have it anymore and I'm trying to retrieve my username and password. This account had full access to all the expansions, so I'm hoping I can restore it.

Could you please email me at boragoreh@gmail.com so that I can contact you about which email addresses it might be? I'm trying to protect my privacy and can't post names/emails here. Thanks so much for the help.

Jacob Marley

Better to PM Stef with your information and have him help you directly.

oconorlaine

Hi:  I am having the same problem. Although I received an e-mail telling me that my old username is reserved for me, when I attempt to use it on the new format, I get a notice saying: "Username does not exist".

Is it possible to get an e-mail where I can direct my question to the administrator? If not, can someone respond to me on this thread? I would really like to be able to enjoy my "free subscription" as promised in my e-mail.

Any help that anyone can give me would be much appreciated.

Elaine

oconorlaine

I see that is it better to PM Stef. How exactly do I do this? I don't know what "PM" is and I don't know how to directly contact Stef. Help!

Elaine

fisherman

There is a "My messages" menu at the top. Choose "send a message" and send it to "Stef" who will help you.

oconorlaine

Thank you, Fisherman! I have sent a message using the suggestion you made. I really appreciate you letting me know!

Elaine

oconorlaine

Hi Everyone:

I got the link from Stef and I was able to sign in. I won my first game against a Bot so I am very pleased.

Thank you Stef and Fisherman. It is so nice to visit a place where people are so willing to help!!

Elaine

PS: I am 64 years old and I love playing Dominion!