New Matching tab - give more space for the friends section

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin plays Piano

I really appreciate the new matching tab with its selections for rated/practice and humans/bots.
Due to the fact that some buddy lists are quite long, and a lot of friends might be shown on the bottom of the matching tab it would be great to re-arrange the layout of the 3 text boxes.
This will give the friends section better readability without scrolling.

I have made a little "screenshot" as a possible solution for that to be easily implemented within the next releases, but I am unable to upload the picture into this post here. There is a button "insert image", but nothing happens with copy/paste - can somebody give me hint how to do this ?

Have fun
Rachmaninoff

tufftaeh

You can only upload a file. So paste your screenshot into any graphics program (e.g. Paint), save it to a file, and then select that file after clicking "Attachments and other options" / "Browse..." (probably "Durchsuchen..." on your machine, too ;)).

Martin plays Piano

Ok, here we go - thx, Tufftaeh.

Here's my suggestion for a revised matching tab
- more space for the friends list without cumbersome scrolling
- adding one more column with the friend's levels (could be split into 2P/3P)
- header with "find a rated game" to make more clear, that those games influence the leaderboard

In case this section will be enhanced for games with 3-4P there is enough place for additional buttons (e.g. equal opponent 2P / equal opponent 3-4P etc.)

Have fun
Rachmaninoff

tufftaeh

I like this suggested layout. The level column is maybe not important here, I'd rather see the number of players in their current game. That could come together with the 3p search buttons as the big step forward for all those 3p lovers out there.