Inherited Estates do not count toward Vineyard

Previous topic - Next topic

JunkDealer

I'm not 100% sure on this, but in Game 2517077 it seems the Vineyard did not count the Inherited Estates.  Since there is no final deck composition presented in the end game screen there is no way to confirm this, but I believe my deck contained more than 12 action cards when the estates were added in.

From the wiki:
QuoteInherited Estates do count for Vineyard.

Can anyone confirm that this is or is not a bug.... I'll try to reproduce and confirm myself and will edit this post if confirmed.

*Edit*  Went back into the same game and have confirmed this.

drsteelhammer

You're right, this is a bug.

Funny thing is it worked the day we tested it, something funny has to have happened in between.

Ingix

Confirmed in my own game that Vineyard ignores Estates that become actions due to Inheritance.

But this may be a specific thing for Vineyard, because in another game I Inherited a Crown, and now my Estates were correctly Action-Treasure-Victory cards, could be played both in Action and Buy step, and the landmark Keep counted the Estates correctly as Treasure cards that I had more of than my opponent!

markus

I noticed this bug in game 4419139 (or rather the continuation of it with a bot). Gaining an (inherited) Estate when trashing Catacombs reduced my VP count instead of increasing it by 1.