why so many unfamiliar cards?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Farts Alot

I have set my unfamiliar cards to 1, but I get many more. Why is this happening.

jsh

Quote from: Sir Farts Alot on 03 April 2017, 04:20:38 AM
I have set my unfamiliar cards to 1, but I get many more. Why is this happening.

The top two matching options ignore your familiar cards settings. If you want to play with only familiar cards, use the bottom two.

Sharajat

Martin plays Piano

There is a little question mark next to "Find a game" - with a link to the explanations for the matching tab.
But maybe this is too comprehensive to get quick questions and answers.

Nevertheless, reading that is helpful, but maybe this could be enhanced with a little mouse-over-info-box saying "only rated games / doesn't respect unfamiliar cards".

Have fun
Rachmaninoff

SirDagen

WHAT? This "replacement character" is clickable? I would have never guessed that. I was under the assumption that it was a unicode error and was waiting for an update to fix that. Why not use ℹ ⓘ or ⓘ ℹ
Greetings,
SirDagen

Philip

Quote from: SirDagen on 06 April 2017, 11:57:43 PM
WHAT? This "replacement character" is clickable? I would have never guessed that. I was under the assumption that it was a unicode error and was waiting for an update to fix that ugly error. Why not use ℹ ⓘ or ⓘ ℹ

It's supposed to be question mark inside a triangle, do you see something else? ⓘ might be better regardless.

trazoM

For me, it's not a triangle but a rhomb.

I clicked it anyway after 2 seconds.

SirDagen

Hello Philip.

re-reading my post it could be perceived as rude, but I didnt intend it to be so. I was just surprised. I see a white diamond with a dark question mark which I know under the name replacement character for charset errors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specials_(Unicode_block)#
Greetings,
SirDagen

Philip

No worries, I didn't think it was rude. I'll replace it with ⓘ in the next release.

JKRich

Any chance the Treasure Hunter confusing left and right bug or changing "a Practice Game" to "an Unrated Game" will be fixed/changed?