Playing Lord Rat.
I chose Page for Inheritance.
Exchanged Estate(Page) for Treasure Hunter
Lord Rat Bought Estate
Now appears in his discard pile as an Estate(Page) as seen in attachment
Game #2541575

Ingix

From my test game #2546081 I can confirm a few things:

The display at least can be incorrect, a few times in my hand I had a card named Estate with a green/white border (like usual for Action-Victory cards), but it had an empty text box and had only Victory as type.

The first time that happened was when my opponent passed me an Estate via Masquerade, long before I had bought the Inheritance event (decision 30, just pass a Copper and get the strange Estate back). The card couldn't be played on my next turn, so I think it may be a display error only. It basically looked like a template that needed to be filled in.

In later turns when I drew an Estate, it looked normal in my hand.

Even later, when I had inherited Page, the display of Estate in my hand sometimes was as it should be (text of Page, type Victory-Action-Treveller), sometimes it was the 'empty template' that I described above. But in both cases I could play the card and in play it was always displayed correctly (text of Page,...). Unfortunately, I could not reproduce the 'empty template' version when reloading the game, so maybe I'm misremembering.

Then, in turn 14 of Lord Rattington (who had not bought the Inheritance event), bought an Estate, and I could briefly see that the animation that puts it into the player's discard pile showed it as green/white. What also happened in the log is:

Turn 14 - Lord Rattington
L plays a Gold and a Copper.
L buys and gains an Estate.
Estate loses track of Estate (it was covered up).
Estate loses track of Estate (it moved).

L shuffles their deck.
L draws 5 cards.

This can be seen by going to decision 150, (the last in my turn), then ending my turn.
I assume that this is due to the way Inheritence is implemented under the hood. It may or may not be related to the problems described here.

JunkDealer

I think you hit the nail on the head here.  Not in this game, but in another I saw the same behaviour you did with Estates being formatted for Inheritance, before I bought it. 

In this game, towards the end I too could see Lord Rat generating a large number of

Estate loses track of Estate (it was covered up).
Estate loses track of Estate (it moved).

In addition to that I also saw something about Followers losing track as well.

Unfortunately this is another game where attempting to load it I get an "Internal Error".  Are any games loading properly?  I don't think I've successfully loaded one since this latest release.  Do we need another thread for this issue?

Ingix