1. No need to click in the game log, and everything is visible and clear (animations) without having to look in the game log.
2. Visibility of tokens and cards. The area/button to hover over or click should be clearly marked, not a hidden feature.
3. Visibiltiy of all cards in split piles, Prizes, Ruins, Knights.
Regarding 1 and 2, I like Ingix' idea: Hide the log per default, and display set-aside cards, Durations, trash etc at once. The log should be needed only to see the previous turn or because you looked away, like Donald said. (Better: Player can configure whether log or "side table" is displayed per default on new games.)
And in order of importance:
- Remaining card bugs.
- "Undo after no new info" (without needing to be granted) is always enabled and can't be disabled. "Undo after new info" (including grant prompt) is a feature that can be removed for now, but later can be added as a setting both players need to have enabled.
- Alert when it's my turn and when I get the prompt to force resign my opponent.
- Correct end-game log (reveal/look at the right cards).
- Complete log (show when the player gets +actions, +buys, +coins when there is a choice).
- Show the composition of players' decks at game end.
- Show the last thing happening with an animation on-screen, instead of going straight to the score board.