Missing the most: April edition

Previous topic - Next topic

Stef

After a lot of useful feedback last month and getting some of the most desired features implemented I'd like to revive this idea.

• Please state your personal opinion on top 3 of things you'd like to see changed
  • Please don't discuss the opinion of others in this thread. If they ask for something you don't think is important at all, well, they're still entitled to that opinion. If you think a suggestion is interesting and warrants a discussion, feel free to start a new thread about it.

Regardless of what people post, the next thing to work on will be a bit of a sad one. Personal blacklists, reporting users, banning users... we just need to invest some time in that because there are a few players out there who are spoiling a lot of fun for others, and those negative experiences can carry a lot of weight.

AdamH

Quote from: AdamH on 03 March 2017, 05:06:33 PM
1. Make it easier to understand what's happening during my opponent's turn. 99% of this can be done by making any card gained during my opponent's turn dance in front of me before going wherever else it goes. The other 1% can be done by printing the money and buys that each player has in the log at the start of each buy phase.

2. Put some time and thought into the "new player experience." I don't feel like typing everything out, but the philosophy of having to come to these forums (which are hard to find from the actual game page) and complain, just to have someone tell you a workaround for many of this, is not a sustainable thing. If you're not going to fix these things promptly, then at least make a tutorial or something to show people how to use this thing.

Rabid

1) Notification that it is my turn to act. Ping sound. Browser tab flash.

2) Leaderboard, Game count: Won / Lost / Draw

3) When leaving a game, send me back to where I joined the game from.
At the moment when finishing a automatch game, I leave and end up on the new table tab.
I would like to be on the matching tab.

Polk5440

I think my list remains unchanged.

Quote from: Polk5440 on 02 March 2017, 05:07:34 AM
1) Make game playable without looking  at -- or at least clicking in -- the log.
2) Implement more animations, visual cues, and better graphic as to make 1) possible and the game overall more like a complete game.
3) Implement solutions like dedicated apps in order to be able to play on more mobile devices.

twasa

1. Clicking a bit of text in the log or a button in the log still feels counter intuitive, although I'm used to it by now. I wish there was a more obvious way to handle that.
2. A tutorial of some sorts that new players could step through to learn basic mechanics would be very useful.
3. I know it is planned and I don't need it, but players looking for a 2p+ game still have an uphill battle. (The separate leader board is a great addition for them though.)

jsh

1. Turn/action notification sounds or messages
2. Remove buttons from log and put them in the GUI
3. Banlist was my #3, so I guess next would be to add visual indication of Adventures tokens and duration effects like Enchantress.

refried

1. Quick Match with 3+ players
2. Show cards used after a match so we can mark them familiar
3. If an undo is denied, don't allow the other player to continually request it.

kieranmillar

1) Sound when you have to act or it's your turn.
2) Better awareness of Swamp Hag, Haunted Woods and Enchantress being active.
3) Visual representation of -card and -coin tokens.

limetime

1. Releasing game logs (not in client) so people make their own leaderboards, lookup logs and things of this nature.
2. Easy way to view all open tables (not automatch)
3. Clock similar to chess clock.

SkyHard

1. Turn/action notification sounds and messages
2. Make game playable without the log
3. I still find it annoying like hell, that the treasures are played one by one. Sure, sometimes they need to be played one after another (e.g. with Sauna), but then the order does count too (and if I really want to play all my treasures it should play them all and then trigger the possible actions - or just ignore them).

Bbl

Still unchanged:

1. Working AI with different playstyles and difficulty levels
2. Leaderboard vs AI, with increasing AI difficulty the higher you climb
3. Offline App for mobile phone
(4. Campaigns or Puzzles
5. UI Improvements, most importantly visibility of Duration Attacks)

I also want to take the opportunity to thank the devs for the more open communication.

Jacob Marley

1. Easily readable game logs similar to Goko Salvager
2. searchable list of games you have played

tracer

arcee

1) AI
2) Sensible way to choose random kingdoms without demonizing players who don't play all random all the time (for example, blocking the latest expansions or requiring multiple cards from any non-base/promo set if any chosen - if a phone picker can do it Dominion should also)
3) Interface bugs (journey token, tiny card windows, etc.)

fisherman

1. Notification when the game is waiting for me to do something.
2. Visual reminder that duration attacks are in effect.
3. Implementing buttons so we can stop having to click in the log.