ravi

Same as last time:

Quote from: ravi on 02 March 2017, 12:54:10 PM
1) A game playable without the log
2) Ability to easily challenge online friends to a game
3) Better implementation of mats/durations

thewagon

1. Offline Mode
2. Better visual cues/reminders for Duration Attacks / Journey, Coin, Victory, + & - something tokens
3. Ability to activate everything through main interface, not having to click in the game log.

jeebus

1. No need to click in the game log, and everything is visible and clear (animations) without having to look in the game log.
2. Visibility of tokens and cards. The area/button to hover over or click should be clearly marked, not a hidden feature.
3. Visibiltiy of all cards in split piles, Prizes, Ruins, Knights.

Regarding 1 and 2, I like Ingix' idea: Hide the log per default, and display set-aside cards, Durations, trash etc at once. The log should be needed only to see the previous turn or because you looked away, like Donald said. (Better: Player can configure whether log or "side table" is displayed per default on new games.)

And in order of importance:
- Remaining card bugs.
- "Undo after no new info" (without needing to be granted) is always enabled and can't be disabled. "Undo after new info" (including grant prompt) is a feature that can be removed for now, but later can be added as a setting both players need to have enabled.
- Alert when it's my turn and when I get the prompt to force resign my opponent.
- Correct end-game log (reveal/look at the right cards).
- Complete log (show when the player gets +actions, +buys, +coins when there is a choice).
- Show the composition of players' decks at game end.
- Show the last thing happening with an animation on-screen, instead of going straight to the score board.

Sharajat

1) No more log buttons.

2) Tutorial for new players.

3) Duration cards, especially duration attacks, better shown.  MF used to highlight cards purple for Swamp Hag, or dark red for Haunted Woods, these are very good ideas.

JKRich

1. A more developed GUI that makes the game playable without the log - this includes variable speed animations so those with different speed preferences can follow the opponents' turns and make the online game truly able to simulate IRL play.

2. Alert tone when one needs to act.

3. 3-4p automatching.

JerseyFrank

• Audio cue + "thinking..." button for player X when state = waiting on player X.  Audio cue should be pleasant and repeat until action is taken or "thinking" message is acknowledged
  • Remove actions from log
  • Ancillary play areas (trash, black market, player mats, duration, reserve) should be visible.  Suggestion: allow 2nd browser window to show these

allanfieldhouse

• Show everything that's happening so that you don't HAVE to use the log every turn (and remove all log buttons/interaction).
  • Decent/competent AI. It doesn't need to be anything special at this point, but if I play terribly, the AI should win.
  • Overall polish of the whole interface, but especially in-game. Honestly, you probably just need to hire a freelance designer for this. What you have works fine, but someone who specializes in interface design could make huge improvements.

markus

1) Visibility of opponent's duration attacks and -1 coin/card tokens.

2) Being able to see what exactly the duration cards /set aside cards are. For example, with Throne Room it's not always clear to me which duration is throned. For Haven and Archive I would like to be able to see which cards are set aside / how many cards my opponent has set aside in each Archive. (I'm not sure whether the rules technically allow you to look at the cards in each Archive other than at the start of the turn, but with a complete log available, it's just a pain to go back to the last turns and figure out what cards are in the Archives.)

3) Reduce necessity of having to look at / use log.

Ranna156

1. Better way of starting 2+ player games
2. A lobby where you can advertise your game - this goes along with #1
3. Notification when i need to do something.
4. Make it clear what duration cards or -1 coin etc is in play.

JerseyFrank

New Priority now that there's a leaderboard and I care about it:
0. When player leaves table, Force resign dialog should appear immediately with a countdown timer showing how much time you must wait to force the resignation.  Also, whatever it is now is long enough to have frustrated me and given me time to post this... which is far too long.

Quote from: JerseyFrank on 07 April 2017, 04:15:51 PM

• Audio cue + "thinking..." button for player X when state = waiting on player X.  Audio cue should be pleasant and repeat until action is taken or "thinking" message is acknowledged
  • Remove actions from log
  • Ancillary play areas (trash, black market, player mats, duration, reserve) should be visible.  Suggestion: allow 2nd browser window to show these

faust

1. Retrievable Game Logs, ideally a searchable database.
2. Clear -1$/-card and duration attack notifications.
3. 3-player Automatch.

Technohippy

1 - The option to slow down the visuals, so I can see what the other player is doing/buying.

2 - Either show to other player's hand right side up, or give me the option to see it that way. Once again for ease of following what is going on.

3 - Smarter AI for Lord Rattingtown.

Small change - use a darker red under the number of card left to enhance contrast i.e. legibility.

ATTACKBOAT

#1 A window or number on the card that makes it clear the order when you are resolving a Ghost Ship.

WhiteRabbit1981

- let me pick a name for my table. So i can call it "ranked, all cards, lvl 30+" ... or "table for (playername) come play". Would also help to find 3+ player games, but that doesnt matter for me.

santamonica811

I thought WhiteRabbit's first suggestion was excellent, so let me add that to my list as well. :-)