News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Coin of the Realm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekkit

We just had a game with some weird stuff going on regarding CotR. First, during possessed turns, I could only call two CotR from her mat from one action.

After that we had some really weird stuff going on. During the possessed turns I could react with the coins she had in hand to call them from the mat. This may be intended, but it feels like very unintuitive UI. However, I could react with the coin again, after having pulled the one from her mat. Netting me 4 actions in total. Which, I guess, is not how it's supposed to work.

The game was #2630791 on tokyo.

Ingix

Quote from: Lekkit on 07 April 2017, 12:49:36 PM
We just had a game with some weird stuff going on regarding CotR. First, during possessed turns, I could only call two CotR from her mat from one action.

(I'll write "you(possessing)" when I talk about actions/decisions you made while possessing your opponent, which, for game purposes, are counted as being done by opponent):

I think you are talking about the possessed turn 13 of your opponent (decision 170). Your opponent had 2 CotR at the Tavern Mat at that moment, so recalling 'only' two is correct. What is an error however is that the game log shows the option to "Call CotR" *3* times (see attached screenshot). This *may be* because you have 3 CotR on the Tavern Mat at that moment and Possesion has the game confused about 'you'. Once you(possessing) have called 2 CotR, the superfluous third option vanishes, probably because the game becomes (temporarily) unconfused.

Quote from: Lekkit on 07 April 2017, 12:49:36 PM
After that we had some really weird stuff going on. During the possessed turns I could react with the coins she had in hand to call them from the mat. This may be intended, but it feels like very unintuitive UI. However, I could react with the coin again, after having pulled the one from her mat. Netting me 4 actions in total. Which, I guess, is not how it's supposed to work.

The game was #2630791 on tokyo.

After you(possessing) play an Enchantress, the game becomes confused again because it offers you(possessing) to call a CotR, while you(possessing) have none on your(possessing) Tavern Mat (see screenshot). Once you(possessing) accept that, your(possessing) action count goes up 2, as you described, which is of course wrong.

Yep, seems like a confusion bug, probably due to Possession.