Overlord shows as Victory - Action in my hand

Previous topic - Next topic

JW

Game #2698793 on oregon.

Overlord shows as green in my hand, and says "Victory - Action."

Obelisk is not on the board, nor is any Action - Victory card. That said, Overlord does not currently count as any victory points. Bureaucrat is present but the bot did not buy it so unfortunately I can't say whether it would be hit by it.

yed

Philip

Next time this happens to you or anyone else, please open up the browser console, enter activeGame.state.activeBehaviourChanges and report what you see.

The expected behaviour is that this returns an empty array. If it doesn't, please also specify what's in it: the number of objects, and each object's id and cardName.name.

Or if anyone knows how to reproduce it that info is also very much welcome :)

JW

I left the game active overnight and signed out. Amazingly, when I signed back in Overlord no longer shows as a Victory card!

activeGame.state.activeBehaviourChanges returns an empty array.

I don't think any of the previous few games had Inheritance.

Stef

I think we solved this problem today...

It was caused by a mistake in the gameserver, when sending the gamestate on a reconnect (and therefore also on an undo). When this new state has an Overlord in play it confused this regular overlord-card-renaming with an inheritance-behaviour-change. If you played on after such a reconnect/undo the client would continue to think that specific overlord was an estate-overlord for the rest of that game.