Forgot username

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulo

Hi,

I migrated my account (I had several expansions) and played dominion in january.

Now I finally have some free time again, but i can´t login. I tried my old username, my standard username, but I always get "username does not exist".

Why can´t I use my e-mail adress to login, like all the other sites?

How do I fix this?

Thanks,

Stef

Quote from: Paulo on 12 April 2017, 08:04:59 PM
Why can´t I use my e-mail adress to login, like all the other sites?
cause then you'd forget your email, that would be really annoying.

Quote from: Paulo on 12 April 2017, 08:04:59 PM
How do I fix this?
You seem to have two accounts; "paulojr" and "paulo". My guess is you're looking for the first.

kickcandy

hi,

i hope you can help me too..

i havent played for a long time and now i want to start again.. i am pretty sure my nick was kickcandy, but it dont works.. i also tried every other nick i have used in my online "career" - with no success!
please help me and sorry for my bad english..

best regards

dan

Stef

Quote from: kickcandy on 12 May 2017, 05:19:09 PM
hi,

i hope you can help me too..

i havent played for a long time and now i want to start again.. i am pretty sure my nick was kickcandy, but it dont works.. i also tried every other nick i have used in my online "career" - with no success!
please help me and sorry for my bad english..

best regards

dan

I found your account in the MF export, but it hasn't been transferred to our site... my guess is you never knew you could do that. Anyway, I'll send you the transfer URL by personal message.

Pater

I've managed to forget my username as well.

What's the best method for recovering?

Stef

Quote from: Pater on 26 May 2017, 06:33:37 PM
I've managed to forget my username as well.

What's the best method for recovering?

remembering it was PatePate

Pater

Zelazadda

Hi,

I also want to transfer my old MF account, but I didnt found the mail. Can you pls send me another.

Thank you