(not a bug) Triumphal Arch

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamH

Game 2849998

I was credited with 27 Triumphal Arch points because I had 9 Universities this game. I'm quite certain I had 10 Candlestick Makers, Peddlers, and Forums in this game (though I can't be sure because the game log isn't easily searchable for this kind of thing and deck contents aren't displayed yet). I should get 30 points for this, yes?

Perhaps the bug is that if my two most common Action cards are the same amount, the software looks for the next distinct number, even though I believe it should just take the two most common regardless of if they're the same?

Stef

Quote from: AdamH on 16 April 2017, 04:26:29 PM
Game 2849998

I was credited with 27 Triumphal Arch points because I had 9 Universities this game. I'm quite certain I had 10 Candlestick Makers, Peddlers, and Forums in this game (though I can't be sure because the game log isn't easily searchable for this kind of thing and deck contents aren't displayed yet). I should get 30 points for this, yes?

Perhaps the bug is that if my two most common Action cards are the same amount, the software looks for the next distinct number, even though I believe it should just take the two most common regardless of if they're the same?

The trash contains both a peddler and a forum at end of game