Possession - University - Villa

Previous topic - Next topic

markus

In game 2883855 the last turn I possessed ended abruptly when I gained a Villa with University.

Ingix

Looks to me like your own Enchantress charmed you unknowingly  :o

In case this wasn't clear: You own Enchantress turned the University played as possessor into a cantrip, drawing a Curse. The Villa you clicked on, thinking it was time to gain a card with University, was the buy for that turn (I assume you have Autobuy on).

markus

Enchantress of course - I should have loaded the game myself.  ::) In earlier possessed turns, I had remembered that Enchantress was in place. In my defense, my opponent didn't get what was going on either.  ;)

What made it difficult to catch though, is that the log is "destroyed" (scrollbar/earlier turns missing) after possessed turns, such that I couldn't see "buys a Villa" without reconnecting.

Cave-O-Sapien

Stealth Enchantress strikes again!

Seriously, it's about time to put something in the log, and something in the play area, to indicate the effect of Enchantress. I think the cleanest might be to slightly modify the card's appearance that has been affected, but adding some sparkles (yes, sparkles) to it, or turning it into a pig.  ;)