Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Sore losers  (Read 1183 times)

Offline sisif

• View Profile
Sore losers
« on: 08 May 2017, 05:26:50 PM »
--------:  nice drawing schlub
--------:  really really dumb laugh
--------:  jsut total outdraw
--------left the table.

I see there is a new trend for sore losers. Blame the luck on the opponent and then close the browser tab, to force your opponent to wait for 5 minutes until they can be removed from the game.

Edit: I removed the names (Stef)

Offline AdamH

• View Profile
Re: Sore losers
« Reply #1 on: 08 May 2017, 05:30:24 PM »
http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=1793.msg6504#msg6504

Edit: posts like these that mention names really should be removed from these forums. There needs to be a way to easily report these people and it needs to be private.

Offline Stef

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08 May 2017, 05:37:13 PM »
Edit: posts like these that mention names really should be removed from these forums. There needs to be a way to easily report these people and it needs to be private.

Yes I agree, I redacted the post. I'll also ask the other mods to remove or redact posts that explicitly mention people.
You can report people privately by sending a PM to one of the moderators or administrators on this forum.

I hate people misbehaving, but I don't believe in public name & shame at all.

Offline sisif

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08 May 2017, 05:40:03 PM »
I was reporting the technique, although i see that particular individual is also present in the thread you posted. He/she is not going to bother me anymore, but probably there should be a form of penalty for such shenanigans.

Offline LaLight

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08 May 2017, 09:17:13 PM »
I was reporting the technique, although i see that particular individual is also present in the thread you posted. He/she is not going to bother me anymore, but probably there should be a form of penalty for such shenanigans.

We are currently working on the best way to handle people performing such stuff. We are aware of the number of them; we will come up with the best way of punishing.

Offline SirDagen

• Growth is inevitable, having fun is the goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09 May 2017, 11:46:09 AM »
we will come up with the best way of punishing.

People, punishment will get us nowhere and its not the people, its their behaviour we dont like. Therefore it is best to draw away attention from the behaviour by minimising the time we have to bestow