Undo to 1

Previous topic - Next topic

SirDagen

Hello dear Dominion team,

I often play against a bot and try out a strategy without a lot of thinking. Sometimes these ideas dont work and I lose the game. It is then that I would really like to have a button named "undo to turn 1" that restarts the same game with the same starting positions, same bane cards... to go for an alternative route.
Greetings,
SirDagen

LaLight

Quote from: SirDagen on 09 May 2017, 11:37:17 AM
Hello dear Dominion team,

I often play against a bot and try out a strategy without a lot of thinking. Sometimes these ideas dont work and I lose the game. It is then that I would really like to have a button named "undo to turn 1" that restarts the same game with the same starting positions, same bane cards... to go for an alternative route.

You may load an old game to decision #1, knowing the number of the old game

Stef

You can also type /undo and then click on the first dot in the log. It's not the same as one button but should get you what you want.

SirDagen

Hello Stef, can I do this after I lost? I would be absolutely fine with that. I will try that out.
Greetings,
SirDagen

Stef

Quote from: SirDagen on 09 May 2017, 05:06:11 PM
Hello Stef, can I do this after I lost? I would be absolutely fine with that. I will try that out.
Only if you accept you lost before it actually happens. Once the game is finished, you'll have to take LaLights route.