Game did not end with 3 empty piles

Previous topic - Next topic

macpuddock

Game# 3782221 on oregon.

I emptied the 3rd pile on my turn (see screenshot).  Turn included Kings Court on Followers and also played a Bridge Troll.  End of my turn should have ended the game, but instead a new turn started for me (no Outpost or other reason why I would get a second turn), but the game crashed and no interaction was possible.

Ingix

When loading the game now it seems to work fine, meaning the game ends after that turn.

Technical comment: I will *not* download a .docx file from the internet from an unknown source to look at a screenshot inside. It would be much nicer of you to attach the screenshot directly in a usual graphics format like png, because:

a) it can be shown directly in the webpage, and
b) if it is so big that I need to download it I can be relatively sure it will not be some active component on my PC (like a word document) but a simple graphics file.

If you don't know how to save the screenshot as graphics (Windows assumed):

1) Make your Screenshot as usual, probably with the PrintScreen key
2) Press the start button or use "Win-R" to call up "Run dialog"
3) Enter "mspaint" (without ""), this starts the simple build-in Windows graphics program
4) Press Ctrl-V to paste the Screenshot into the program
5) Optional: Use the various tools to enlarge or crop the screenshot
6) Save the screenshot with Ctrl-S, I think newer versions will already default to .png

santamonica811

Ingix,
Thanks for the tutorial!!!

I've been wondering how to do that in an easy and quick way.  Mucho appreciado.  :-)