Login  |  Register

Author Topic: End of game process !  (Read 149 times)

Offline MaartenRobinson

• View Profile
End of game process !
« on: 16 May 2017, 10:02:45 am »
I've just won a game ...but had to resign, in order to get out of the game. The provinces were all gone and it dealt me my next hand and then said it was waiting for me ... i went out of the game and came back in ...but it was still there waiting for me.  Generally speaking, I think the end of game process needs looking at.
I have a screen snapshot

Offline MaartenRobinson

• View Profile
Re: End of game process !
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2017, 10:31:42 am »
This needs to be referred to the sw engineers.   Do,I need to do something specific.
If it helps, I was using my iPad ...perhaps it's an iPad feature

Offline Philip

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Shuffle iT
« Reply #2 on: 16 May 2017, 10:55:35 am »
i went out of the game and came back in ...but it was still there waiting for me.

By this do you mean that you refreshed the page/reloaded the client and got reconnected to the game that should have been over?

Offline MaartenRobinson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 May 2017, 12:55:08 pm »
Yes ...I had to restart Dominin and it took me back to where I was ...waiting for me to do something, although the game was over ... all I could do was to resign ... which, having won the game, was a little annoying

Offline MaartenRobinson

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 17 May 2017, 08:55:29 am »
I've just won a game ...but had to resign, in order to get out of the game. The provinces were all gone and it dealt me my next hand and then said it was waiting for me ... i went out of the game and came back in ...but it was still there waiting for me.  Generally speaking, I think the end of game process needs looking at.
I have a screen snapshot
And it's just happened again ...really peeved this time ...Close game, which I won ...then had to resign to leave the game at the end!