When loading the game now it seems to work fine, meaning the game ends after that turn.
Technical comment: I will *not* download a .docx file from the internet from an unknown source to look at a screenshot inside. It would be much nicer of you to attach the screenshot directly in a usual graphics format like png, because:
a) it can be shown directly in the webpage, and
b) if it is so big that I need to download it I can be relatively sure it will not be some active component on my PC (like a word document) but a simple graphics file.
If you don't know how to save the screenshot as graphics (Windows assumed):
1) Make your Screenshot as usual, probably with the PrintScreen key
2) Press the start button or use "Win-R" to call up "Run dialog"
3) Enter "mspaint" (without ""), this starts the simple build-in Windows graphics program
4) Press Ctrl-V to paste the Screenshot into the program
5) Optional: Use the various tools to enlarge or crop the screenshot
6) Save the screenshot with Ctrl-S, I think newer versions will already default to .png