L plays a Junk Dealer.
L trashes a Fortune Teller.
L plays a Junk Dealer.
L trashes a Province.
L buys and gains a Silver.
L shuffles their deck.
L draws 5 cards.

dystopia.rc1

this is still happening. there doesn't seem to be a check to prevent the bot from trashing high scoring victory point cards

santamonica811

There are a few bugs that people have been complaining about for literally years.  While I understand some not being fixed, due to real challenges in coding, others are simply mystifying, and send me the message that this site is telling us paying customers, "F*** you...we don't care about improving your playing experience."

A few things I'd like to see them code, which would take less than an hour to do.
1.  With Counterfeit.  Program Lord Rat to NEVER buy more than, say 2 or 3 or 4 of them.  Sure, this might result in the 1 game out of a 1,000 where buying more would have been better strategy.  But the current programming, where LR buys all of them, at the expense of better cards, makes the game no fun.
2.  With Bank in the game, PLAY BANK LAST!!!!  This would be incredibly easy to program.  PLAY IT LAST.  ALWAYS!!!  There, problem fixed.  Ruins the game when LR has a bank, and plays it first or second, and therefore misses out on buying a Prov or Colony.  (If you wanted to get fancy, and spend an extra 15 minutes coding, have the rule: Always play Bank last, unless Fortune is in the game.  Then: Play Bank 2nd from last, and then Fortune.
3.  See #2.  When Fortune is in the game. PLAY IT LAST.  Always always always. 

You're welcome, game.  (I write this tongue in cheek...knowing that these requests for easy and obvious improvements will be ignored, as always.)