Archive did not give me my cards

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotoreo

Joining game #4234248 on tokyo.

Last turn:
L puts a Charm, a University and a Watchtower in hand (Archive).

But the cards never appeared. I think I only had 1 watchtower, and i drew that one as the next card. Very strange :D

Ingix

I can confirm that this happens in a reload as well. The same behavior was called into attention previously, here: forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=1773.

I tried a few things and the turning point seems to be decision 271 (on Lotoreo's turn before the bug happens at the beginning of the next). In the real game, Lotoreo played a Library here. Whenever I play a library at this point, no matter if I choose to keep or skip the drawn actions, the bug happens next turn. Whenever I do not play the Library, the bug does not happen. In both cases I did nothing else that turn.

I rechecked the game #3438917 mentioned in the above thread, and again the player affected by the bug had played a Library the previous turn (decision 263). If I played the Library (and did nothing else), the bug happened. If I did not play the Library, the bug did not happen.

So I guess that this has something to do with an unintended interaction between Library and Archive.