can't confirm email

Previous topic - Next topic

zottebayor

after i got the mail and confirmed my email adres, there still comes a pop-up when i want to join a tabel that i can't host a game before confirming my email. i already confirmed like 10 times and it still doesn't work.

saund3rs

I have the same problem. I click on the link to confirm the email but I still can't play on a table.

Stef

I'm trying to fix this, but the problem is... for me it just works :(

Can you tell me what happened right after you clicked the link?
A) Did it direct you to a page that said "thanks for confirming your email" but then the game claimed it was unconfirmed anyway?
B) the link itself didn't work.

Pokerghost

I have the same problem. I encountered scenario "A"

zottebayor

I encoutered scenario A aswell

Kahleesi44

It brings you to the website but says internal error.

rexreg

I just had the same thing happen as Kahleesi44 - I click on the confirm link sent to my email & get a small window saying "Internal Error". The page then goes to the Dominion Online load symbol & spins the loading wheel icon but does nothing more.

As a follow-up, I closed out Dominion, re-opened it, & the sets I'd purchased access to are useable through the game.

Laugise

Hi anyone :)
I logged in but I've never received the e-mail to confirm my account.. I tryed ore than once, but nothing..
Thanks for helping :)

Stef

Quote from: Laugise on 26 August 2018, 11:52:44 AM
Hi anyone :)
I logged in but I've never received the e-mail to confirm my account.. I tryed ore than once, but nothing..
Thanks for helping :)

Hi Laugise,

Have you looked in your spam folder? Unfortunately hotmail is notorious for being troublesome here.
If you also have a non-hotmail email that would work for sure.

xteen10

hey! is anyone still having this problem. once I click the link to validate my account it redirects me to the website then I get the "internal error". After clicking "okay" the login screen is there. my link doesn't work. Im tired of playing the basic set after I purchased so many decks before the update. please help!! xoxo

Tigerenton

Hello,
I have a similar problem with gmail: i've requested a Validation Email in Dominion Online about 30 times via
My account: --> Email: --> <not confirmed yet>
Every time I enter my email and press confirm I get the popup "We sent you an email to confirm your email address".
But I didn't get a single email. Also not in the Spam folder.

Can someone help me?

Ingix

Is "Tigerenton" also your in-game name?

jtarkz

Haven't received confirmation email despite many click on "confirm email"
Help? username:jtarkz

CarrySchli

My friend and me got the same Problem. We both dont got an E-mail also not in the Spam folder.

My Nickname is CarrySchli and his is Highsenberg

Would be nice if you can do something for us. @Ingix

Dr_Hope

I have the same problem. I don't receive any emails for confirmation. I've paid for the game but get nothing??!!

CarrySchli

Got an E-Mail and confirming works.

Ingix

Stef confirmed it was a problem on the website, it is fixed now and confirmation emails are sent. Be aware that if you tried many times, many emails will come.

piwwo

Hello,
I have requested a Validation Email in Dominion Online felt 10 times via
My account: --> Email: --> <not confirmed yet>
Every time I enter my email and press confirm I get the popup to see "We sent you an email to confirm your email address".
But I didn't get a single email. Also not in the Spam folder.