"Making Fun" Dominion account retrieval

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightchills

I had an account at "Making Fun" I get the email about the change of operations but I was out of the country on vacation at the time and had completely forgot about the change. I am trying to retrieve my old account but I don't see anything about how or where to do this. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Stef

Quote from: Nightchills on 09 June 2017, 11:13:50 PM
I had an account at "Making Fun" I get the email about the change of operations but I was out of the country on vacation at the time and had completely forgot about the change. I am trying to retrieve my old account but I don't see anything about how or where to do this. Any help would be very much appreciated.
I found your account and will send you the transfer url by personal message.

Arthur Seiler

i have the same issue. i sent an igm but for safty reasons i repost it here so it doesnt get lost ;-) i am so hot to play

i hope this is the proper way...

i had an old account for dominion online. username should be same as now: Arthur Seiler cant tell right now whether it was written maybe like this Arthur_Seiler or this ArthurSeiler. the registered e-mail would have been xavros@web.de.

thanks for your help!

cheers - daniel

Stef

Quote from: Arthur Seiler on 12 June 2017, 02:07:02 PM
i have the same issue. i sent an igm but for safty reasons i repost it here so it doesnt get lost ;-) i am so hot to play
Don't worry PMs don't get lost :)

Quote from: Arthur Seiler on 12 June 2017, 02:07:02 PM
i hope this is the proper way...

i had an old account for dominion online. username should be same as now: Arthur Seiler cant tell right now whether it was written maybe like this Arthur_Seiler or this ArthurSeiler. the registered e-mail would have been xavros@web.de.

thanks for your help!

cheers - daniel
If you don't mind putting the request on the forum neither do I. I did answer it by PM because it contains a URL other people aren't supposed to have - whoever clicks it first ends up with your account. Also people may not want to put their email out here... it's publicly accessible and spam is annoying :(

WallStreet

Good afternoon,

I had a making fun which I signed in via my facebook account. Is it possible for me to get a new log in?

Thank you

Stef

Quote from: WallStreet on 14 July 2017, 07:52:24 PM
Good afternoon,

I had a making fun which I signed in via my facebook account. Is it possible for me to get a new log in?

Thank you

It helps if you PM me something I can search for in the MF export. (a username or email. Quite some of the FB logins had their real name as username)