Redeem a key

Previous topic - Next topic

Reigncoat

I purchase some dominion online keys way back when (2015 i believe) and recently decided to start playing but I see no where to put in keys..did they remove this ability so I spent the money on them for nothing?

Stef

Quote from: Reigncoat on 15 June 2017, 01:49:11 PM
I purchase some dominion online keys way back when (2015 i believe) and recently decided to start playing but I see no where to put in keys..did they remove this ability so I spent the money on them for nothing?

Sorry I don't know what kind of keys you're talking about.

I do know Goko was part of a humble-bundle package, and if it's those I'm sorry but you're out of luck. That was two companies ago, and even the previous one (Making Fun) already didn't accept those anymore. We never got any data from them on outstanding keys.

AdamH

In my IRL copies of Dark Ages and Guilds there were cards that told you that you could go online and redeem them for like, Hoard, Nobles, and something else?

In any case, if that's what you're talking about, Shuffleit doesn't honor those.

Lotoreo

"not honor it"... thats how you put it? Could not find any more negative phrase?

AdamH

Stef

Quote from: Lotoreo on 15 June 2017, 10:22:06 PM
"not honor it"... thats how you put it? Could not find any more negative phrase?

Thanks for trying, but unfortunately you're too soon.