Farmer's Market and Defiled Shrine.

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSeal

I think this one is actually a bug not something I'm over looking.

The game started with no Victory point tokens on Farmer's Market for the Defiled Shrine. That is correct as it is an accumulating card. Leter in the game after there are VPs on the Farmer's Market from playing one, buying an FM results in one of those tokens being moved to the Defiled Shrine which is not correct. Screenshot attached hows the turn in question and the game #.

Stef

Quote from: TheSeal on 17 June 2017, 12:14:57 AM
I think this one is actually a bug not something I'm over looking.

The game started with no Victory point tokens on Farmer's Market for the Defiled Shrine. That is correct as it is an accumulating card. Leter in the game after there are VPs on the Farmer's Market from playing one, buying an FM results in one of those tokens being moved to the Defiled Shrine which is not correct. Screenshot attached hows the turn in question and the game #.

It looks all correct to me.

The setup rule talks about "non-Gathering Action Supply pile". The Farmers market is an Action-Gathering, so it doesn't start with VP tokens.

The move-VP-rule talks about "When you gain an Action". Farmers markets are Actions, so you move a VP token over.

TheSeal

Ah, ok. Subtly I missed. Thanks for straightening me out. Six months in I should know you have all the noticeable kinks worked out. Best online version of Dominion ever and I've been here since the Isotropic days.  Thanks for all your hard work!