Private table

Previous topic - Next topic

meathead40

How do I create a table that only friends can join?  It isn't obvious to me..  thx!

AdamH

There is an option under spectators that says friends only. Unfortunately it doesn't work, as I've selected it before and had people sit down at my table while I'm waiting for my friends to log on.

Maybe I have to do something after selecting the option in order for it to take effect?

dane

I've also had someone arrive at my table after I'd set it to block spectators, but I thought it was just a timing issue (the other person arrived almost immediately after I'd changed the table settings).  From what you say, it sounds as though that's not the case.

Whatever the correct way of creating a private table is, there does seem to me to be a problem with the current approach (namely create a table and then adjust its settings) as it provides a window during which anyone can arrive at the table.  What's really need is a 'Create private table' option.

meathead40

Yeah - I've tried toggling the spectator option... I still have many folks join my table while waiting for a friend.  So I do a lot of kicking... which doesn't create a friendly environment.  Would prefer to make it private in the first place.