Cannot Mint a Spoils

Previous topic - Next topic

santamonica811

I rarely see Bandit Camp in real-life games, so I do not know if this is a bug, or if there is some rule that makes it impossible to Mint a Spoils.  The game did allow me to Mint a silver, so it's a specific bug, and not a global inability to use Mint.

My presumption has been that Mint can be used to gain a copy of any treasure (assuming that there's one left in the supply, natch).  And this could include any "combo" card that had Treasure as a component...although I see Mint so rarely that I've never been able to test this.

JW

Quote from: josh bornstein on 29 June 2017, 07:24:56 PM
I rarely see Bandit Camp in real-life games, so I do not know if this is a bug, or if there is some rule that makes it impossible to Mint a Spoils.  The game did allow me to Mint a silver, so it's a specific bug, and not a global inability to use Mint.

My presumption has been that Mint can be used to gain a copy of any treasure (assuming that there's one left in the supply, natch). 

Spoils says that it's not in the Supply. When you gain a card, you can only gain cards from the Supply unless stated otherwise. So Bandit Camp can gain Spoils, but Mint and Workshop cannot.

santamonica811

JW,
Much thanks for the speedy response.  :-)

Ingix

As a general hint: This kind of bug report would be better suited in the "Card bugs" sub-forum. "AI-bugs" is for cases when the bots do something that they (probably) shouldn't be doing.