News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Band of Misfits

Previous topic - Next topic

tim17

Not sure if this has come up before, but I had a game where I tried to throne a BoM, and it didn't let me choose what to play it as. It happened twice in this game (#4867130). The first time was on turn 18 (I had a forced win if it didn't glitch), and then again on turn 20 (my opponent rage quit soon after).

Stef

Quote from: tim17 on 03 July 2017, 09:16:39 AM
Not sure if this has come up before, but I had a game where I tried to throne a BoM, and it didn't let me choose what to play it as. It happened twice in this game (#4867130). The first time was on turn 18 (I had a forced win if it didn't glitch), and then again on turn 20 (my opponent rage quit soon after).

Looks like you picked a Plaza? Or do you mean on the second play of the Band of Misfits?
If the chosen card stays in play - like almost all cards will do - you only get to choose once and just play that card twice.

Only when the BoM stops being the card you selected you get to pick again. For example, when you'd choose Embargo the BoM trashes itself when played for the first time and thus leaves play. In that case you get to pick again for the second play.

tim17

So I picked bridge, assuming it would count as bridge for both plays, but it appeared to do nothing for either play of BoM.

tim17

Oh, it's possible that I had made BoM cost 0, so the game correctly didn't allow me to pick anything. If that's the case, then nevermind on this thread.