Can call Coin of the Realm twice if I played it with Counterfeit

Previous topic - Next topic

JW

I played Coin of the Realm with Counterfeit. The game log gives me two lines for "call coin of the realm" even though there should be only one Coin on my tavern mat. I call Coin. Then I have the option to call it again, even though it's no longer on the Tavern mat. And calling it again does give me extra actions.

Game #4874307 on oregon.

Ingix

I replayed part of the game and can confirm that this error happens. And because in this case the Counterfeit+Coin of the Realm (CotR) was played during the action phase with Black Market, I tried another game where I Counterfeited CotR 'as normal' during the buy phase and played an Action card next turn. The error happened again, so it is not tied to the 'special' card Black Market.

However, my experience was slightly different from what JW described in one aspect. Once the Action was played, I also got 2 "Call CotR" lines in the log. But clicking either line recalled the coin, removed the other "Call CotR" line from the log and gave me +2 Actions in a single transaction.

So to me it seems that an incorrect additional CotR recall effect is created (attached to the original CotR) when the CotR is played a second time.

Stef

Quote from: Ingix on 04 July 2017, 04:35:58 PM
I replayed part of the game and can confirm that this error happens

oh yes sorry I forgot to reply here, but it has been fixed on dev and thus will be in the next release.