Autoplay Treasures misclicks

Previous topic - Next topic

Elanchana

Hi. I posted about this months ago but it hasn't been fixed, and it's a huge problem.

Back when Dominion was hosted by Goko and Making Fun, there were countless complaints about how the End Actions/End Turn buttons were in places where it was very easy to click them by accident. Although those buttons aren't an issue anymore, the Autoplay Treasures button has exactly the same placement problem on this client. I've noticed it two places:

Coin tokens: The Autoplay Treasures button moves down, displaced by the Play X Coin Tokens button, which I have accidentally clicked many times.
Black Market: Instead of an Autoplay Treasures button, the Black Market menu displays a No Treasures or Don't Buy button in exactly the same place.

Please fix this, and do it soon. There should be no excuse for Goko-level button misplacement.

Cave-O-Sapien

Quote from: Elanchana on 13 June 2017, 12:23:14 AM
Hi. I posted about this months ago but it hasn't been fixed, and it's a huge problem.

Back when Dominion was hosted by Goko and Making Fun, there were countless complaints about how the End Actions/End Turn buttons were in places where it was very easy to click them by accident. Although those buttons aren't an issue anymore, the Autoplay Treasures button has exactly the same placement problem on this client. I've noticed it two places:

Coin tokens: The Autoplay Treasures button moves down, displaced by the Play X Coin Tokens button, which I have accidentally clicked many times.
Black Market: Instead of an Autoplay Treasures button, the Black Market menu displays a No Treasures or Don't Buy button in exactly the same place.

Please fix this, and do it soon. There should be no excuse for Goko-level button misplacement.

The Black Market one is especially bad because it has the opposite function of the button that is usually there!

Elanchana

Bump. It's been almost a month now, and this still hasn't come to Stef's attention.