dane

Joining game #4941678 on oregon.

Turn 17 - Lord Rattington
L plays a Squire
L plays a Replace
  L trashes an Overgrown Estate
  L draws a card
Waiting for Lord Rattington

Closing my browser, reopening it and then logging back in then hung at 'Connected to gameserver'.

Closing my browser, reopening it and then clicking on 'Kick' gave the message 'Nothing to kick'.  It's the first time I've tried using 'Kick' so maybe I didn't do it right, but I had filled in my username and password before clicking on it.

I was reduced to closing my browser, reopening it, logging back in and then clicking on 'Cancel & Resign' while hung at 'Connected to gameserver'.  It's a bit much when a bot slow rolls to force a resignation.  :)

Ingix

This is another game that cannot be loaded due to "Internal error".

I tried to replicate the bug, played a game and made the same moves as Lord Rat did, then switched sides. In all cases the AI got through the situation without any problems.

I guess there were some other circumstances that I did not recreate, but without the game log I wouldn't know where to start.

dane

The only oddity I can think of is that the game was the continuation of one (4941559) against a human opponent who had resigned very early on.  I wonder whether any of the other games where you've encountered the 'Internal error' message fall into the same category.

Ingix

I remember two of them were games that I had just lost vs. a human player, so they were not continuations.