Bridge troll + debt + autopayoff debt interaction

Previous topic - Next topic

E.Honda

In game #4953732 (i forgot on which server unfortunately, maybe oregon) we encountered a bug/freeze. My opponent played their bridge troll and gave me the -coin token that way. On my turn 21, i have a hand of Gold, 2x Copper and two dud cards and am 5 in debt, so I can pay off 4 debt discounting the -coin token. I then click the "Pay off 4 debt" button without playing any treasures before and the game freezes. After reloading i was able to reconnect and saw that it had played 1 Gold and 1 Copper and payed off 4 debt that way. That should not be possible since I first have to play all my treasures to generate ($5 - $1) coins and then would be able to pay off 4 debt.
There was also no end turn button for me and i was stuck, but we undid to my opponents turn and the second time i first played all my treasures and then payed off the 4 debt and everything worked as intended.
The bug is not in the log of the game, since we undid, but you should be able to reproduce by starting from my turn 21 and then simply pressing "pay off 4 debt".

Ingix

Thanks for reporting the bug. It's been mentioned before, like here: http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=1850.msg6822#msg6822.

And I think, when you are reporting gameplay related bugs, the server is not important (for example, to load a game you only need to know the game number, not the server). This is most probably different for connection issues.