registering bought expansions

Previous topic - Next topic

Billydelion

Hello! I own all of the physical expansions for Dominion, including 2nd editions. I see these cards that allow me to register the expansions I have bought. Is that for this? Since I have bought all the games physically can I access them online? Or do I have to pay the online subscription to be able to access the expansions? I am just getting into playing online but I only have access to vanilla. Thanks!

LaLight

Quote from: Billydelion on 07 July 2017, 03:54:47 PM
Hello! I own all of the physical expansions for Dominion, including 2nd editions. I see these cards that allow me to register the expansions I have bought. Is that for this? Since I have bought all the games physically can I access them online? Or do I have to pay the online subscription to be able to access the expansions? I am just getting into playing online but I only have access to vanilla. Thanks!

I assume that those cards you got with the expansion are Humble Bundle or otherwise were published quite a long time before the latest implementation of Dominion Online was released. So yeah, now the only way for you to access online expansion is to subscribe.

Mic Qsenoch

The cards that came with the physical expansions were something for the Goko version of Dominion Online (two companies ago). And all they did was grant access to a small set of cards (3-5 maybe?), not any full expansions. They were just a sort of promo for the online version.