The public message about "slow playing"

Previous topic - Next topic

coltrane

Since the announcement I get at least one game every day where my oponent just quit 5 secs into the game cuz they expect insta action or something like that. I like to read the cards and plan a strategy on my first turn but now I feel like I have to explain myself even before I start looking at the card pool. It happens too that some of those people that play really fast even when the game gets complicated, if I happen to take a longer time in one turn, start to be really rude even when I explain that I am thinking. Seems like some people are using the announcement as an excuse. I understand the answers the mods gave in this thread, but anyway it seems that the few rude people just got a buff, now they have an excuse they dont doubt in throwing out. My question is, are you just looking to the people that gets blacklisted? or are you also looking to the people that blacklist a lot?

I ask this because i get a bit scared, my computer is quite old and it lags sometimes, and people gets annoyed for sometimes when we are drawing both like the whole deck every turn my turns tend to be idk, 10? maybe 15 secs longer? and that ahve been enough for some people to start chatting on the announcement and presuming a bad intention on my side. And its a problem, for I like to play smart, improvise and solve problems.

Anyway, even when it happens like 2 times a day, it is more often than I got stuck with intentional slow play...

jsh

You don't need to worry. I know it's frustrating that I'm not really explaining anything, but I don't want to give trolls more information about how we're identifying accounts.

wildrumpus

New name tonight DusconnectOnPurpose. Has to be same slow roller, just worse. Plays one card, disconnects, comes back on just in time to play another. Please ban him.You need to change rules. This worse than four minutes per turn. He's taking four minutes per CARD, right now.

jsh

Quote from: wildrumpus on 02 August 2017, 05:14:43 AM
New name tonight DusconnectOnPurpose. Has to be same slow roller, just worse. Plays one card, disconnects, comes back on just in time to play another. Please ban him.You need to change rules. This worse than four minutes per turn. He's taking four minutes per CARD, right now.

He's still doing the same thing, so still deal with him the same way. (Resign & Blacklist) Thanks. There might be a better solution later, but this is what we have right now.