Signups Q&A

Previous topic - Next topic

Mic Qsenoch

Quote from: DG on 11 August 2017, 11:18:09 PM
There are a few people around like myself who have been involved as Nocturne play testers, and some other people might think that is an unfair advantage. How should that be handled? Should we play kingdoms without Nocturne if anyone is concerned?

From the rules:
"7.1 The default is playing on the Shuffle iT platform (dominion.games), with the point counter enabled, on fully random sets including all expansions up to Empires. Nocturne is excluded by default."

So no Nocturne unless both players agree to it.

DG

That's fine. I just have to work out what these Empires cards do. It would be easier if I had rocks for brains.

Catnap75

How do we know when our opponent is online? If this is someone from a different timezone, it may be very hard to find a time to actually play if left by chance. Is it possible to contact the opponent to agree on a date and time to play?

yed

Quote from: Catnap75 on 13 August 2017, 12:02:17 PM
How do we know when our opponent is online? If this is someone from a different timezone, it may be very hard to find a time to actually play if left by chance. Is it possible to contact the opponent to agree on a date and time to play?
You can send him PM (private message) on this forum.

Titandrake

Because 3rd is 150 and 4th is 50, you need to play a consolation match before the finals to figure out 3rd/4th. Any reason it's not just 100/100?

gemini6ice

How is this tournament going to handle users who have blacklisted others?

drsteelhammer

Quote from: gemini6ice on 15 August 2017, 04:43:09 AM
How is this tournament going to handle users who have blacklisted others?

There will be no precautions against matching people who are on each others blacklists. I think you are still be able to join their table and if not, you will have to remove them from your blacklist during the match.

If they are verbally abusive during the match, inform your moderator.

drsteelhammer

Quote from: Titandrake on 15 August 2017, 03:55:44 AM
Because 3rd is 150 and 4th is 50, you need to play a consolation match before the finals to figure out 3rd/4th. Any reason it's not just 100/100?

More dominion! I suppose it's nice for a strong player who got unlucky in the semifinals so you can make up for a bit.

(I didn't choose the prizes but it seems ok to me)

SamanthaCarter

My name still says "pending subscription" but I paid for a subscription through Nov 16.