need help, someone blocks me by reconecting

Previous topic - Next topic

LordSnow

Hi, first, sory for the bad english, its not my mother langued
im in a game and my oppenents giovannichamps played a card, draw 3 cards and now he want an undo, but i dident acceped it, becous he got a new information.
And now he reconectet so that the auto kick dosent work and we are stucked in the game until i accepe his undo.
Can someone help me? thx

LordSnow

Jacob Marley

Just resign and blacklist him (or someone like him) in the future.  the ratings hit is not that bad and gets wiped away if he gets banned for abusive behavior.  Anyway, your rating will recover soon enough.

Ingix

I just tested the following: Players A and B play a game. Player A (who has to act in the game) disconnects and reconnects after 2-3 minutes. Then player B got the "make player A resign" after some time (I did not time it, but 4 min after player A had to act feels consistent with the time elapsed).

I understand that this is the scenario that LordSnow encountered, just with the difference that he could not make his opponent resign.

Am I correct that that is what happened, or did I misunderstand something?

LordSnow

@Ingix im surprised that player B could kick player A. In my case giovannichamps reconnect all 2-3min, i saw his reconnecting in the log, but i never could kick him, so maybe his trick was more complicated than just this. Dont know how hi don this, nut it was realy annoying.