You can load a game as follows (fast):
- Go to "New Table", then press the "Load Old Game" button.
- Enter the game number, e.g. 7438244 (don't use the #), press "Load Game"
- Press the "Add Bot" button until it vanishes (to make sure that this new game has the same number of players as the game to be loaded)
- Press the "Ready" button (down below) and the game will load
- To make sure that you see the game from the postion of the player you are interested in, press the "Player Order" button. Normally this is set to "Random", if you remove that checkbox, you get a list of current players on the left, in my case it would be "Ingix" for myself and "Lord Rattington" for the bot. On the right is the list of players of the original game. Use the up and down buttons to align as you require.
- Once you have loaded the game, there will also be a decision number, in this case 322. The game is made of decisions by both players, and apparently 322 of them were made in this game. The game clients defaults to load at the end of the game. If you want to load the game at an earlier time, just edit the *left* decision number, then press "Load Game" (now the *right* number should change to what you have just edited the left number to). If you want to start the game , press "Ready". For example, if you load at decision 0 you are at the start of the game.
Thanks for the help. But it does not work.
I can load the game. But it only lets me play the game (in this case, against Lord Rat). I do not want that . . . I want to see the game that was played already. I cannot deselect myself and select the two original players. (I can, following your directions to use the up/down arrows, change the order between me and Lord Rat). But since I cannot select the original players, once I hit 'load game' and then "ready," it just brings up the original deck and let's me play that game from the beginning.
I must be missing an important step.