Saving Decks

Previous topic - Next topic

Snoozenlose

Creating a deck to play at a new table is great but sometimes I play the same deck multiple times and it's a pain to create it again and again. I would love the ability to save 5-10 decks instead of selecting cards individually.

This was one of my favourite features with the MF version and I hope you can bring it back!

Rabid

If you save the kingdom as a text string.
You can then copy (Ctrl+c) paste (Ctrl+v) it into the "Enter cards to include in your kingdom" box.
"village, smithy, ..."

bananny

Quote from: Rabid on 11 August 2017, 04:36:04 PM
You can then copy (Ctrl+c) paste (Ctrl+v) it into the "Enter cards to include in your kingdom" box.
"village, smithy, ..."

You are my new hero!  Thank you!  I took screen shots of my old MF decks before it went down and I've been manually pulling them once in a while, which is annoying.

I would still like an option to save kingdoms please.  It would make things much cooler!  Thanks ;)

ryan.echternacht

+1

Many times I play interesting kingdoms and want to play them again later. I guess this is probably a slightly different feature, but a "save to my kingdoms" button at the end of the game would be nice.

kingdedede

I concur with this idea.

Rabid

For now you can save a text string:
Village, Smithy, ...
Then copy paste it into the kingdom selection box.

santamonica811

ryan,
nice suggestion.  hope they add this feature

Stef

One of the merits of the feedback thread is that I now know this feature was a lot more popular then I realized, and the whole copy&paste a comma separated list isn't an adequate solution for many of you.

meathead40

Anyone have a text file with recommended kingdom sets to share - that are comma delineated and in the format expected by the client?

It would be killer to have a 'community recommended sets' area... or some way to share and enable recommended sets.

Rabid

bananny

Here are mine.  Have fun.

BASED ON PROSPERITY
Worker's Village, Vault, King's Court, Quarry, Grand Market, Hoard, Bishop, Laboratory, Witch, Smithy

BASED ON PROSPERITY 2
King's Court, Bishop, Witch, Lighthouse, Wharf, City, Goons, Cultist, Governor, Village

COINS & BUYS
King's Court, Bishop, Wharf, Merchant Guild, Vault, Grand Market, Menagerie, Tunnel, Baker, Counterfeit

FLIP IT
Bishop, Tunnel, Margrave, Monument, Quarry, Bazaar, Peddler, Storeroom, Fishing Village, Moat

FLIP IT 2
Bishop, Tunnel, Margrave, Bazaar, Peddler, Fishing Village, King's Court, Vault, Black Market, Ironmonger

FLIP IT 3
Bishop, Tunnel, Quarry, Storeroom, Fishing Village, King's Court, Talisman, Goons, Hunting Grounds, Fortress

REWIND THAT SHIT
Bazaar, Crossroads, Lighthouse, Forager, Caravan, Fortress, Governor, Merchant Ship, Mountebank, Wharf

RIDICULOUS COMBOS
Village, Bishop, Bridge, Caravan, City, Witch, Grand Market, Hoard, Nobles, King's Court

RIDICULOUS COMBOS 2
University, Masquerade, Tunnel, Alchemist, City, Festival, Tactician, Torturer, Vault, Nobles

SEND THE GOONS
Lighthouse, Moat, Village, Bishop, Caravan, Bazaar, Worker's Village, Mountebank, Witch, Goons

THIRTEEN
Caravan, Bazaar, Fishing Village, Jack of All Trades, Wharf, Grand Market, Harem, Nobles, Forge, Outpost

TURN & BURN
Lighthouse, Market Square, Bishop, Island, Cultist, Laboratory, Nobles, Border Village, Hunting Grounds, Festival

TURN & BURN 2
Candlestick Maker, Fool's Gold, Hamlet, Steward, Herald, Plaza, Jester, Merchant, Rabble, Border Village

TURN & BURN 3
Bishop, Bazaar, Cultist, Inn, Torturer, Wharf, Border Village, Goons, Grand Market, Witch

BURN BRIDGES
Bridge, Wharf, Grand Market, King's Court, Goons, Talisman, Quarry, Farming Village, Bishop, Laboratory

Inn, Margrave, Caravan, Herald, Plaza, Mountebank, Bishop, Hamlet, Menagerie, Cultist

Crossroads, Haven, Lurker, Menagerie, Black Market, Shanty Town, Throne Room, Young Witch, City, Hunting Grounds

POWER OF 3
Shanty Town, Fishing Village, Watchtower, Menagerie, Black Market, Oasis, Tunnel, Forager, Market Square, Scheme

MIX IT UP (2 RANDOM + BANE)
Candlestick Maker, Loan, Farming Village, Jack of All Trades, Young Witch, City, Cultist, Black Market

MIT IT UP 2
Black Market, Bishop, Wharf, Fortress, Goons

PROMOS, NOCTURNE, EMPIRES
Secret Cave, Den Of Sin, Castles, Groundskeeper, Villa, Caravan Guard, Amulet, Distant Lands, Black Market, Sauna

STUFF
Familiar, Transmute, Grand Market, City, Black Market, Lighthouse, Vineyard, King's Court, Menagerie, Plaza

dingle

Quote from: Rabid on 11 August 2017, 04:36:04 PM
"village, smithy, ..."

Oooh, thanks Rabid, I hadn't spotted that. This could come in really handy :)

I'm interested in using the online dominion client to playtest kingdoms for an in-person tournament with friends who do not currently live in the same country. As they are living in different time zones, I don't have much time to select a kingdom and play it with them before having to go to bed.