Confirm e-mail gives me an internal error.

Previous topic - Next topic

Kronoan

I'm using Chrome and Windows 10 and when I confirm my e-mail so I can host a game the website logs me out and gives me an internal error. :( Can someone help me get this fixed please? Thanks!
I Like Swords!

calpauly

Quote from: Kronoan on 19 August 2017, 09:00:11 PM
I'm using Chrome and Windows 10 and when I confirm my e-mail so I can host a game the website logs me out and gives me an internal error. :( Can someone help me get this fixed please? Thanks!
I have the same issue when using Chrome or Safari to browse to the email confirmation link URL on OSX.  Any help or an update on this issue would be appreciated.

blacklion

markus

I believe that usually the e-mail is confirmed succesfully and the internal error shows up because it is tried to be confirmed again. Can you host games?

splatteredbits

Quote from: markus on 24 November 2017, 03:30:25 PM
I believe that usually the e-mail is confirmed succesfully and the internal error shows up because it is tried to be confirmed again. Can you host games?

Confirmed. I can host games now. Please:

1. Replace the "Confirm" button on my account page with a "verified" or "confirmed" icon so that I can see if my account is confirmed.
2. Better handle when I've double-confirmed my account. An error message other than "Internal error" would be nice. Maybe something like "You've confirmed your account." (i.e. make it look like everything is OK).