Game End Log

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSeal

Looks like there was a system change. At game end I now see only the count of cards we each had and not the log. I know it's possible to look-up games. I don't want to go to that much trouble just to see the last things my opponent bought on the game ending turn. I'd like to see the full log AND the card count. If there is a setting that I'm missing that allows this please let me know. Otherwise take this as feedback that I don't love the new approach.

kieranmillar

From another thread:
Quote from: Stef on 22 August 2017, 01:19:37 PM
I agree that it would be better to have both, and it also could/should be easier to access previous games, or that at least it would be very nice to have all that.

The reason for removing the log from end of game now is a bit technical; the information on the end-of-game screen was a mix between information from the gameserver and information from the metaserver. Now that you're only connected to one, it was easier to present information from only the metaserver. Off course that could be solved by sending the gamelog from game->meta->client, and it will probably work that way in some future release.

TheSeal

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the future release that has both.

SomeBunnyNewt1

Agreed, this was a very unwelcome change.

SeattleSteve

+1 on the unwelcome change.

Understand it's got a technical reason behind it, but it would be really nice to get this fixed soon.

Thanks!