Abusive player who asks to undo, then doesn't grant!

Previous topic - Next topic

dextrapucnh

Hello everybody

this is my first post and I am not the forum kind of person, but yesterday while playing an abusive player occurred to me.
Player redacted asked me, after I plaied an Enchantress and he forgot to play a ruin to do such, by asking a three steo undo. Which I granted.

Then my mouse flipped, and let me play one coin token less, thus unallowing me to buy. I skipped a whole buy phase. I asked an undo, and he refused!
Then again, I plaied two times the same action although I clicked only one, and I asked to undo because I wanted to play an action between the two and again he refused.

So, basically, while he made a tactical error and I granted him to undo, when it was my turn that I just had a technical issue, and that was obvious, he resfused... I was really pissed off, as this made him win a head-to-head game.

I blacklisted him and I think such players ruin this game.

I understand (I barely do) a player who doesn't grant undos, but not a player who asks for them, then doesn't grant them. I think that's unfair, mean, and childish.

Thanks.

jsh

There are no site rules governing undo. Sorry. Players are within their right to refuse them, and cases can be quite ambiguous at times. The plan is eventually to have undo requests that did not reveal new information be allowed automatically, which will fix a majority of cases, but even then there are still scenarios where it will be up to the other player.

I totally understand your position, but since undo is not an official dominion rule and the feature is open for abuse, it does have to be this way. You are of course within your own right to blacklist players for any reason as well.

dextrapucnh

I simply think that undo shouldn't be allowed at all in RATED games.

dextrapucnh

Another player who has this custom is redacted.

This player asks for undo.
Then when you ask for it, he denies it.
Then he mocks you.

If you want to blacklist this player too, you're welcome.

wildrumpus

Think an old slow roller is back as redacted.

mod edit: he's also banned already.

jmjm

Quote from: dextrapucnh on 28 August 2017, 10:14:51 AM

As a player who plays while commuting aboard a rather bumpy train, I think undo for a mis-click is a common courtesy that should always be allowed in every game.

ygmath

Quote from: jmjm on 11 September 2017, 03:17:41 AM
Quote from: dextrapucnh on 28 August 2017, 10:14:51 AM

As a player who plays while commuting aboard a rather bumpy train, I think undo for a mis-click is a common courtesy that should always be allowed in every game.

Perhaps only one step undo in rated games?